To craft our award-winning men’s skin and haircare range we source the highest quality natural ingredients from around the world. Because we know you only want to use the finest ingredients in your grooming routine.
We do not use any harsh chemicals in our products and most certainly do not test on animals.
Our ingredients that we lovingly use in our products:
- is a mild, hypoallergenic oil that can be easily penetrate into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores. It also can help prevents blackheads and acne.
- is high in Amino acids and active enzymes, a source of natural vegetable derived keratin and well known for its cooling and conditioning effects.
- hydrates and softens the skin. It absorbs easily, is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser.
- contains Vitamin A and provides long-term natural moisturizing properties, that actually lock moisture into the skin. Also has anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can soothe easily irritated skin.
- is stimulating and can be used to awaken the skin to make it feel energised.
- is an excellent anti-inflammatory, soothes redness and improves the skin’s complexion. Contains healthy omega-6 fatty acids for a healthy dose of skin soothing rejuvenation.
- is high in the content of minerals, acids, and nutrients which all contribute to healthy hair growth.
- makes an excellent skin moisturizer, plus it helps actually heal it from the inside out too preventing skin dryness and pealing.
- restores natural oil balance of hair. It also creates humidity and moisture barrier and protects the hair fibres from uneven swelling, which is the main cause of frizzy hair.
- is stimulating and increases the scalp circulation, resulting in the flow of blood to the scalp. Which leads to stimulation of hair follicles and encourages hair growth. It also
contains natural antiseptic properties that make it ideal for tackling dandruff.
- closely resembles sebum, which is a waxy substance that acts as a natural skin conditioner (without the use of chemicals).
- (Avena Sativa Kernel Oil) absorbs into the skin really well and protects by naturally occurring powerful antioxidants including vitamin E.
- will penetrate deep into the skin and provide a long-lasting shield of moisture to keep the skin smooth and supple.
- (Pro Vitamin B5) penetrates deep into hair cortex, to help swell the hair shaft to give it more body. Conditioning.
- is a rich moisturiser that conditions the skin.
- is used to soften hair & acts as a conditioner. Gives shine, helps repair split ends and protects hair from external influences.
- is a natural starch that acts as a thickener and provides a silky-smooth feel on the skin.
- are crushed and added to our facial scrub to add texture that exfoliates gently to gently buff away dead skin cells.
- has proven hair smoothing, softening and conditioning properties.