Clay Effect Hairspray
The secret of great styling lies within this bottle. Use solo to create a natural, beach look or apply as a pre-styler for a smarter, slick style. A few spritzes deliver a workable texture, allowing you to shape your strands into your desired style. The clay-like finish ensures lightweight definition and lasting hold.
Directions when used Solo to achieve a casual look with light hold:
- Apply the spray to damp or dry hair – Continually move the bottle while spraying to ensure whole head coverage. (4-6 Sprays depending on hair length & thickness)
- Comb fingers through hair to distribute evenly and style as preferred.
- Leave to dry for a loose hold with texture.
Directions when used as a Pre-styling spray to achieve a slicked back look with strong hold:
- Spray onto to damp hair. Continually move the bottle while spraying to ensure whole head coverage. (4-6 Sprays depending on hair length & thickness)
- Use a styling brush or hands to blow dry hair into the desired shape. Once dry, move onto the styling.
- Scoop a small amount of the Hawkins & Brimble Matt Clay or Hawkins & Brimble Water Pomade and rub between palms. Once smooth, spread it over the hair evenly by combing your fingers through the hair.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Niacinamide, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCL, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica.
Warnings:Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eye rinse with water immediately. May contain traces of nuts.
Aluminium Bottle: Please recycle with cap on
Goes well with
works very well even on my my really long hair